Friday, October 23, 2009

Welcome to E3 Green HOMES Blog


Greetings and welcome to the E3 Green Homes blog. In coming days and weeks I'll be posting on topics related sustainability and energy-efficiency in addition to a variety of social, economic and environmental issues related to real estate and healthy living. I hope you will visit often and contribute to the discussions when you can. I am looking forward to engaging in healthy dialogue over these important issues.

Homes and buildings together account for nearly 40% of all energy used in the United States and 38% of all carbon dioxide emissions. The growing awareness of the environmental impact of homes has led to a new market in real estate for energy-efficient, eco-friendly real estate aka Green Homes. Green homes are healthier, more comfortable and have a lower cost of operation than ordinary homes. Even more important is to note that green homes help preserve our precious natural resources.

Please visit my website at E3GreenHomes.com to learn more about green real estate. I am a licensed real estate agent in the state of Colorado and I have earned the EcoBroker Certified designation. This means I have received specialized training in sustainable and environmental issues related to real estate. If you are looking to buy or sell a home in the Denver Metro area of Colorado I can help. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have or if I can be of assistance in any way. I also invite feedback on both the blog and the website.

Kind regards,

John Thomas

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP